CCAL commenced the operation with the production capacity of 25 TPD and now operating at 100 TPD. The features of the plant recently revamped its with the latest-state-of-the-art BiTAC® technology, and looking forward to double its production capacity to 200 TPD.
- Caustic Soda Lye in two grades (33% & 48%).
- Liquid Chlorine
- Hydrogen Gas
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Sodium Hypochlorite / Bleach Liquor
- The above products are completely free from mercury and are used in food processing industries as well.
- The first ever pollutant free caustic soda in the country was from CCAL. The quality of the products matches the requirements of BIS and meet international specifications.
- QA laboratory accredited by NABL for testing of Chlor-alkali products.